WOMEN OF WE ARE HERE FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS
Yesterday 11th april the women of the Roëllstraat had to leave their building. They had a powerfull demonstration in front of the City Hall.
Tonight the city council (starting 7PM) will debate the actual situation of We Are Here. So they will be there again demanding for 24/7 housing.
Please do all come at 6PM to join them in their struggle for a safe place to stay!
These are their demands:
A living space for each of us for 24/7 with no conditions,
– we can have individual privacy
– everybody has a room with a key for herself
– we can cook our own food
– we can live as a community and make our rules and regulations
So that we have complete control over our living space:
– no security personnel
– no camera’s in our living space and area
– no imposed accompaniment (we do have supporters already)
And we need a weekly budget for food and hygiene for all of us, and we need direct access to medicine.